Step by step instructions
Running a php code in your local computer is very simple. You will need a Web Server like Apache and PHP. If you want to run some database related code like login validation, and other database related tasks, you need a database server like MySQL.
You can install all of them individually, but a single product like WAMP Server will make everything easy. WAMP
stands for Windows Apache MySQL and PHP
. Installing and running WAMP Server is very easy when compared to others. And you don't need to configure hard stuff. Just follow the procedure.
Installing WAMP Server to run PHP:
If you have any doubts or questions, post in the comments
- Goto www.wampserver.com and download WAMP Server.
- Just install it like other softwares by just clicking next next...
- Now go to START menu of windows and start wampserver.
Generally, the path is Start -> WapmServer -> start WampServer
- Open your web browser and type http://localhost (or http://127.0.0.1 )
If you see a default WampServer home page, you installation is success.
- Now put your php code in www folder in your wamp installation directory.
Usually this is C:\wamp\www
- Now type http://localhost/filename.php in your browser. (where filename is your php file name)
It will execute your php code.. Thats it...